The Cheap Travelers Guide
Cheap travelers tips!
- Cheap travelers oh where art though? Oh well of course there you are! Are you ready to read some amazing tips? Well I sure hope so! Keep scrolling and find out what crazy things I have to say for traveling on a budget. In other words this is a guide for all the cheap travelers out there!
- A tip for cheap travelers is to choose times convenient for airlines and not yourself. Meaning try leaving in the morning around 7 or 8 am or at night around 10 or 11 pm.
- Choose connecting flights, non stop flights are usually more expensive.
- Avoid high traffic times such as holidays or high traffic seasons such as the summer.
- Before you check for group flight rates check for one passenger first and compare. These differences can be disputed. This is a useful tip for any cheap traveler such as myself.
When should I book my flight?
- Book 4-8 weeks ahead of time
- Book 5-7 weeks ahead of time
- Book 3-4 weeks ahead of time
- Book 4-6 weeks ahead of time
- Book 7 weeks ahead of time
- Book 7-9 months ahead of time
- Book 8-9 months ahead of time
What day of the week should I travel?
- If you do a little clicking around on different sites you will notice that Tuesday and Wednesday are the cheapest days to leave and Monday is the cheapest coming back home.
- Buying tickets on the weekend can also save you a few dollars as demand for flights are lower since everyone is usually enjoying their weekends.
- If you want to be cheap travelers and save money do not depart or return on weekends.
I recommend checking out these sights and trying out these tips to become successful cheap travelers.
Hopefully you guys enjoyed this post, I will be doing much more similar to this. It was pretty fun to write and I thought it might help someone who is at least trying to be cheap travelers as I myself am very cheap haha! Thanks for reading and see ya next time bloomers.